Mom,
I was just wondering if you were able to find a replacement moderator for the Thursday meeting?
I know how important our meetings have been to the family over this past year and we all have came so far with our own individual healing.
I always enjoy meeting with you all once a month to catch up and working toward healing as a family.
I am so much looking forward to this Thursday meeting. I missed you all.
PS .......Joe, Could you show this email to Bob if he is still at your place? Just so he knows what's going on, I want to make sure that the communication stays open with him. I can't CC him cuz he's not at his home to see Donna's (Mom) computer. Thanks, and give Ben a big hug and kiss from us:)))
Jen:))) xoxo
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No one has come forward - Donna
ReplyDelete