Robert (bobby) led the meeting with his agenda
Aloha all,
As you can tell by the thyme its late...again sorry for the delay in posting this...weird convergence of jobs and I'm trying to reschedule...anyways..
The one book that changed my life was The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People..and it is this book I'd like to reference for tomorrow.
" Until we know ourselves and are aware of ourselves as seperate from others and from the enviroment---until we can be seperated even from ourselves so that we can observe our own tendencies,thoughts and desires---we have no foundation from which to know and respect other people,let alone create change within ourselves."
Stephen R. Covey
Topics I'd like to open for discussion are-
- win win scenerios
- uncommunicated expectations
- how important is this relationship
- paradigm shifting/rescripting oneself
Here's some questions to ask your self and answer..
- What important relationship or issue would you like to improve or resolve by using a win win approach?
- Do you have a mentality that everyone can win or you must win?
- What do you think will happen if you allow yourself to act in a win lose manner?
-What do you think will happen if you approach this relationship or issue with a win win attitude? What benifits will you forsee?
-When will you take these actions?
I guess we follow Roberts Rules of Order for protocal or something like it??
Opening prayer
Opening statements
Old Buisness
New Buisness
Closing statements
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment